I'm not posting an ultrasound picture of genitals. Not that there is anything wrong with them--the idea just makes me cringe. It reminds me too much of changing diapers I guess. BUT we had an ultrasound done in Sandy after Aaron took the P.E. exam. I thought it would be a good way for him to unwind. I'm not sure if that was such a good idea--it was fun, but he wasn't exactly exceptional company after taking a 10 hour exam :-) The boys were not super excited when the Ultrasound Tech told them it was a boy. I don't think they believed him at first. But then he took another look, and they were sufficiently convinced.
SO, we are super thrilled to continue specializing in the male variety of humans. Feel free to offer name suggestions, we're running a bit low on options what with the whole family being drawn to the scriptural theme. So far, the following are unavailable:
Our children: Joseph, Samuel, Malachi, Gideon, and Elias.
And their cousins/uncles: Andrew, Benjamin, Daniel, David, Gabriel, Isaiah, Jacob, James, Jared, Jesse, Jonathan, Levi, Luke, Matthew, Michael, Seth, and Thomas.
What do you think? Should we just give up altogether? Naw, that would take all the fun out of it!!!

I'm on this, I'm going to re-read the Old Testament just for you and come up with the best name ever.
ReplyDeleteEzekiel is one I love (but Jason isn't the biggest fan). It means God will strengthen. But the real reason I love it is because Zeke would be a super cute nickname. Then again we all had scripture names except Amy and I'm pretty sure she doesn't care.
ReplyDeleteWhat about Peter?! Looking forward to seeing you at the end of April!
ReplyDeleteEzra! It's my favorite boys' name right now, but I haven't been able to talk anyone into using it.
ReplyDeleteJonah? Micah? Caleb? Levi? Nathan? Noah? Seth? Simon? Zachary?
Just when you thought you were running low on bible names, someone invented the internet. Here is a link to bible names for boys (with scriptures and meanings). You still have lots of options for this boy (and any future boys). :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.babyboyandgirlnames.com/Bible-Names-Boy.html
My favorite was: Asher (means "happiness").
Our youngest is Ezra and we think it's a great name. Good luck! Boy names are so hard for us to come up with. I'm impressed with all the great names you've gotten for your boys. You'll end up with the perfect one for this new baby as well, I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary today!!!
ReplyDelete