Friday, June 29, 2012

Boy Quotes--Spring 2012

Dad: Want to go ice skating there? (pointing to frozen river)
Malachi: No, Daddy!! The ice will BROKE!!  Then it will turn into ice. . . . broke. . . .

Joseph: I know all the secrets to this coat. Here, I'll put the lock in my pocket.  Oh! (surprised) I forgot there was a pocket there!

Malachi: He fell off and bonked his mom!

Mom: Why are you yelling?
Malachi: Because Elias thinks the toothpaste is a LOLLIPOP!

Mom: If you do that, you'll get pee all over you.
Malachi: No I won't! I'll get it all over YOU!!

Michael: Elias, how old are you?
Malachi: He doesn't have a number.

Gideon: I have a kicker foot! Come here and I'll show you how it works.
Joseph: I have kicker foot junior!

Malachi: And then the fat people turn into ice cream, right? Do you like my story?

Malachi: Mom! Look! Joseph and Daddy are breaking up to us! They've almost breaked up to us!

Gideon: I'm so hungry I could eat spaghetti squash.

Malachi: Sammy, I need you to get me some scissors. I'm a Lady.

Malachi: Mom, I didn't get any candy, so I want some hot chlotat

Mom: As soon as you're done brushing your teeth, you can get down. Then you can go to bed.
Malachi: No. That's not my plan.

Grandma Carol: Well, I'm gonna go take my nap.  My brain just turned off.

Samuel: I think that working at a restaurant would be a bad job.  Because then you'd just have to watch everybody else eat all day.

Gideon: Well, did you know, we can do that because we're International Spies.
Samuel: (whispering) I thought we weren't supposed to tell anyone!

Malachi: Mommy, can you push the button to close the "open-magic" door?

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. They are so funny. My favorite is the spaghetti squash one!

    ReplyDelete