A record of the Beutlers, being dutifully recorded by one of their most beautiful
What lucky boys you have. We are planning a spring-cleaning bonfire. But not a house-burning.
Wow! Looks like your boys had a blast! Nya couldn't believe it.
AWESOME!! That's the way I've always wanted to de-junk, but have never had the courage.
Oh wow, those pictures are so cool, but I'm glad I wasn't there. I think I would have cried!
Wow...such anger at such a young age. Just wait! ;)
So, umm... why is the house burning down? And, more importantly, why don't I ever get to go do cool stuff like that?! :-)
I'm actually pretty jealous.
What lucky boys you have. We are planning a spring-cleaning bonfire. But not a house-burning.
ReplyDeleteWow! Looks like your boys had a blast! Nya couldn't believe it.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!! That's the way I've always wanted to de-junk, but have never had the courage.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, those pictures are so cool, but I'm glad I wasn't there. I think I would have cried!
ReplyDeleteWow...such anger at such a young age. Just wait! ;)
ReplyDeleteSo, umm... why is the house burning down? And, more importantly, why don't I ever get to go do cool stuff like that?! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm actually pretty jealous.
ReplyDelete