I am attempting to upload our first video. Up until now, I have not had a video worthy of messing with, but this one, even without sound, takes the cake. I think you will all agree that Malachi has inherited his mother's ability to make faces. We're not sure exactly what the sign language means--but he picked it up after Aaron started racing the boys to see who could put their thumbs up the fastest. We hope you Enjoy!!
Love the video. So funny. We need to get together for Rook Sunday.
ReplyDeleteI love his personality. He is so funny. Did he know he was being recorded?
ReplyDeleteAhh! What a cutie! Hey you need to send me your address so I can mail your homemade surprise!
ReplyDeleteThis video is taken of him on the webcam-so he was watching himself on the computer screen. I think it's funny that he was entertained for so long!
ReplyDelete