Samuel: Are you bleeding?
Malachi: No.
Samuel: There's no blood so you're not hurt.
Elias: Ssssssss (points) sssss
| Official Fruit Cake Batter Taste Tester |
Gideon: Computer Animation? That is so fifty years ago.
| My Thoughtful Child |
Malachi: MOM! I'm BLEEDING!!! Get a Band-Aid!!!
Hurry!!! I'm RUNNING OUT OF BLOOD!
Malachi: I'm still hungry and I finished my toast.
Mom: Would you like some cereal? Or Fish?
Malachi: Cereal and fish are available after I finish my food. And cookies are available.
Malachi: (to my aunt) Are you old enough to eat from the "off-limits" table?
Elias: Whah's his juice? Mah juice?? Mah juice?
Malachi: Ha ha! I just heard you pass gas! Was that you, or the baby? (pause) Or me?
| Ho Ho HO!! Which one of these boys looks the most excited about Christmas? |
Malachi: Mom! You have to come upstairs because you ran out of permission.
Malachi: No, I DO have permission! Because Samuel has lots of permission, and he gave me some!
Mom: Sister Fuller has 10 boys and 1 daughter. Do any of you know anyone else who has 10 sons and 1 daughter?
Gideon: Yes. (pause)
Our family. (pause)
In the future. (pause)
We already have seven. (pause)
Or something like that.
Gideon: Superglue tastes like ground up teeth.
Gideon: Did you know in Africa, there are these people and they line all the kids up and chop off their arms and legs?
Joseph: Why?
Samuel: Yeah, what do they do with all the arms and legs?
| Halloween-Mad Eye Moody, Scary Clown, Purple Dragon, Mad Scientist, Sleeping Tiger, and the Cow with a Gun |
Joseph: (examining Halloween gummy candy) Well, it's either brains or testicles.
Malachi: Do you like my new song??? (Singing) I really like to go to preschool, and then when people pick me up . . .. .they always HAVE to . . . .bring me a Han-ga-bur-ger. . without sauce because I tried it with sauce and it was spicy.. . . . do you like that song?
Malachi: Oh trap!
Gideon: Samuel, you got to go hunting this morning. That is a privilege, not an opportunity!
Mom: Why are they sad, and glad, and bad? I do not know, go ask your dad!
Malachi: They are sad betause dey are stupid.
Malachi: Mom. Mom! Is that morning light?
Malachi: You know that Daddy that lives at our house? His name is Daddy and Aaron? He knows what everything means so lets ask him.
Malachi: You know who that is? That's the prophet. You know what he does? He helps ya! Maybe we should take Gideon to the prophet when he be's mean and he could make him be nice!
Samuel: So the trees and plants are always making oxygen, right? That's why the world will never be exhausted.
| Thanksgiving Pie Bakers-Joseph made Pumpkin, Samuel made Lemon Meringue, and Gideon made TripleBerry |
mom: what do they look like?
Malachi: Like a monster truck!
Elias: Bye Bye!
(opens door) Hi Hi!!
Malachi: MOM, the toilet is going to overfloat!
Samuel: He can turn into a fully reprogrammable robot. He can also turn into a complete idiot.
Gideon:Cool. I'll take one complete idiot, please.
Samuel: It's not for sale today.
| Merry Christmas 2012. Even though Samuel doesn't look happy in this photo, the Juanpi pillow was really the most coveted. He was thrilled. Anyone really know anyone named Juanpi?? |
So cute!
ReplyDeletelove it!!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha - good laughs. You guys practically do have 11 kids, so you may as well have five more, right?
ReplyDeleteI had to read this in two sittings. I can only laugh at work so many times before people get suspicious enough to wonder if I'm really "working".
ReplyDeleteThese funny quotes made sitting next to Adam while doing his handwriting homework (lots of groaning) so much more bearable. So funny. And yes, you probably do need to go for eleven. . . or at least 2 more so you can keep up with Natalie!
ReplyDelete