Daddy: Okay, one more bite, Malachi
Malachi: No. I go in time out.
Daddy: Here comes the airplane!
Malachi: That's not airplane. That's a SPOON.
Mom: I think I'm going to win! Slow and steady does the race. We're like the tortoise and the hare.
Gideon: Yeah, but you're the hare.
Mom: These shoes are not quite right. They're tighter than I thought they were
Joseph: That's cause they're all full of all this fluff all over.
Malachi: See, I found my blanket, mommy! (pause)
It's all dry, mommy! (pause)
You can hold me now, mommy!
Malachi:yook at the moon Mommy!
Mom: Oh, there it is!
Malachi: It's all bwoken!!!
Mom: Oh, is part of it missing?
Malachi: Yeah! I fix it mommy, I need a screwdriver.
Joseph: (carving the elk) I do not want to be a doctor.
(thinks) I don't want to be a butcher, either.
Gideon: If we had too much gravity, our face would be in the dirt!
Gideon: You know that light in the guest room that didn't work? Well, I turned it on, and it works now!
Samuel: It got probably electrocuted so it has power.
Malachi: Mommy, mommy! I found someding outside!! There's a light up in the sky! Come see!
Gideon: Hey Sam?
Samuel: Yeah?
Gideon: Are you awake?
Samuel: Yeah.
Gideon: How awake?
Mom: Does your tummy hurt?
Malachi: No. Dere are some snakes in it. They need to tum (come) out!
later
Malachi: Mom, I put the snakes in the toy-let!
Gideon: Okay mom, I will help you clean in an hour.
Mom: Without complaining?
Gideon: Well, I don't know!
Mom: Why not?
Gideon: (exasperated) I can't predict the future!
Dad: Are you coming? We're going out in the back yard to go sledding.
Mom: That's not a sabbath day activity, and you know it.
Dad: I know. That's why we're going in the back yard.
These cracked me up! Especially the "Are you awake?" question. So funny.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Love funny quotes! Kids say the funniest thingg, and they never hold ANYTHING back. Too great!
ReplyDelete