A record of the Beutlers, being dutifully recorded by one of their most beautiful
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
CHOOOOOO CHOOOOOOO!!!
One Shiny Yellow Train. . . . . . . . Plus 5 Little Boys (along with their parents, 3 aunts, an uncle, and 3 cousins) Equals One AWESOME ride. And we only lost one boy--for a few minutes. He got off on the wrong side of the tracks.
I love elias's cheeks, so kissable. I will be gone from Sun evening on the 27th to Wed the 30th. When are you guys coming. It would be so fun to see you guys. Let me knw!
The ride looked like a lot of fun. I was super excited to show the boys that people can ride "real" trains, but Bryant's fav pic was of all the parked cars. Haha Landon thought it was pretty awesome though.
I love elias's cheeks, so kissable. I will be gone from Sun evening on the 27th to Wed the 30th. When are you guys coming. It would be so fun to see you guys. Let me knw!
ReplyDeleteThe ride looked like a lot of fun. I was super excited to show the boys that people can ride "real" trains, but Bryant's fav pic was of all the parked cars. Haha Landon thought it was pretty awesome though.
ReplyDeleteOh that sleeping baby picture is too sweet! (He looks like another Palmer baby from that angle.)
ReplyDelete