Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pickleville Playhouse: MUST SEE!!!

While we were at Bear Lake last week, we all went to see Chuck Wagon's Wild West Showdown at Pickleville Playhouse. Okay, I admit, I'm partial to Melodramas. But to those of you within 50 miles, or maybe 75, this is a MUST SEE!!! Seriously, I have never seen such a well written, fresh, HILARIOUS production. T.J. Davis (the villian) wrote the play from what I understand, and it is not your typical melodrama with the same old re-used lines. My favorite thing about melodramas is the audience participation. Joseph ran up and threw popcorn at the villian three times!! The third time, the villian, Juanito Bandito, chased him back to his seat and dumped Joseph's popcorn bucket on his head. Joseph was thrilled to play such an important role in the production!!! I'll get a picture up later, but I wanted to post before it's too late to attend! I think the Pickleville season ends soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment