We all went to Bear Lake last week to get our annual sunburn. Mine was the worst, as I had sprayed my back with that spray-on sunscreen, which, although there was air coming out, apparently was empty. So now I have a lovely burn on my back which clearly shows the lines from my swimming suit. It brought back memories!!! I have LOTS of burn memories from Bear Lake. The boys escaped relatively unscathed--with only a few red spots on arms and just a dab of a burn below their eyes. Of course, you wouldn't know it was minor to hear them complain!!! They must have got it from me :-). . . . But we had a great time with my family. Malachi especially enjoyed the beach--he's never been before. And sandcastles and shell collections prospered!!!
A record of the Beutlers, being dutifully recorded by one of their most beautiful
Monday, August 18, 2008
Bear Lake Burn Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like lots of fun! I have always wanted to go to Bear Lake! And now I really want to after seeing your pics!
ReplyDelete