Tuesday, July 22, 2008


Our precious son has turned ONE! I can hardly believe it. He is a joy--some of the things we like the best:
  • He's said "Mama" since he was one month old. I think he is finally starting to understand what it means.
  • He is always excited to see us (Mom and Dad) and USUALLY excited to see his brothers (depending on how much wrestling they have been subjecting him to)
  • He has the most adorable smile in the world
  • He sleeps through most nights (finally)
  • Playing peek-a-boo
  • He can climb ladders faster than his older brothers
  • He loves to carry baskets around and fill them with things
  • I love when he scrunches his nose up--haven't got it on camera yet
  • Finally--he only throws Aaron's toothbrush in the toilet and leaves mine alone (although mine has been mysteriously missing for almost a week . . . . . . . . . )
I could hardly get any photos of him at ALL because he is SOOOO fast for a 1 year old!!!! Happy to be mobile. Thanks Rebecca for the bday hat idea. We made it that morning and the boys thought it was lots of fun!
Boys are lots of fun, but it is always fun to have a little one to cuddle as much as we want. We're thankful God sent him to us.

1 comment: