Mom: It's rice and quinoa.
Joseph: It's rice and healthy mixed together. I call that lentils.
Isaac: mom what's the ingredients to make water?
Mom: Hydrogen and oxygen.
Isaac: And SNOW! Mom you forgot snow! Because snow makes water and water makes snow.
Mom: Okay.
Isaac: What's the ingredients to make ice?
Mom: Hydrogen and oxygen and cold.
Isaac: No mom!! You forgot water!!
Dad: So why did Joseph and Mary go to Bethlehem?
Malachi: To get some ham.
Dad: Nope.
Malachi: (aghast) What?! Ummm because it was a Hammy place?
Dad: (clears throat) Um, no.
Malachi: uhhhhhhhhhhh
Elias: Because it is a Holy city?
Mom: If you fall you might break your brain
Isaac: You can't break your brain, you only can break your leg and your arm and your head and your body and your eyebrows and your eyeballs and your head . . . . . . . .and that's all.
Gideon: Hey you know what would be really fun, we could go to the park and we could sit in the port-a-potties
and then . . . .
Mom: (interrupts) Okay wait. Which part of "you know what would be fun" goes with "port-a-potties"????
Isaac: (confessing) Mom, I got this [whistle] out of the trash.
Mom: I know.
Isaac: Is it ok if I blow it in the house?
Mom: No.
Isaac: Is it ok if I blow it outside?
Mom: Yes, you can blow it outside.
Isaac: Is it ok if I blow it in a room you are not in? In the house where you are not in the kitchen?
Elias: Mom, why are you talking so funny?
Mom: If you fall you might break your brain
Isaac: You can't break your brain, you only can break your leg and your arm and your head and your body and your eyebrows and your eyeballs and your head . . . . . . . .and that's all.
Gideon: Hey you know what would be really fun, we could go to the park and we could sit in the port-a-potties
and then . . . .
Mom: (interrupts) Okay wait. Which part of "you know what would be fun" goes with "port-a-potties"????
Isaac: (confessing) Mom, I got this [whistle] out of the trash.
Mom: I know.
Isaac: Is it ok if I blow it in the house?
Mom: No.
Isaac: Is it ok if I blow it outside?
Mom: Yes, you can blow it outside.
Isaac: Is it ok if I blow it in a room you are not in? In the house where you are not in the kitchen?
Elias: Mom, why are you talking so funny?
Mom: I lost my voice.
Elias: Well, I didn't lose my voice. But I did lose my scream, listen! (attempts to scream but wheezes instead)
Mom: Finally!
Mom:Go ask Malachi what kind of cake he likes.
Elias: I would prefer he likes chocolate.
Elias: I would prefer he likes chocolate.
Mom: What I want to know is, how come none of you ever make meals?
Samuel: We do make meals. We make caramels, and brownies, and cookies. . . . .
Elias: What time are they coming over?
Isaac: Is this whole box off limits?

Mom: I don't know why, but my back hurts all of a sudden.
Mom: You;re probably going to have all sorts of people want to kiss you because you're so handsome. But that's something you probably save for when you're getting married.
Elias: What time are they coming over?
Mom: 6:00
Elias: What?!
Mom: That'll give us more time to get the kitchen cleaned
Elias: No, that'll just give us time for me to get more slivers in my socks.
Isaac: Is this whole box off limits?
Mom: Yes that box is off limits. Thank you for being obedient and not taking those treats.
Isaac: Mom, is the stuff that's *in* the box off limits?
Mom: Mom: I don't know why, but my back hurts all of a sudden.
Isaac: Maybe you got that thing that Dad has where his back hurts.
Mom: Oh? What's that thing?
Isaac: The one wherw he got too many 'bassages [massages], his back hurt and hurt, for 92 days, remember?
Elias: Mom, I know why I got sick. It's because we've been eating cereal for breakfast for every morning. Can we not have cereal today?
Mom: You;re probably going to have all sorts of people want to kiss you because you're so handsome. But that's something you probably save for when you're getting married.
Malachi: Well I *am* going to be an inventor so even if I'm not really handsome they'll probably all still want to marry me.
No comments:
Post a Comment