Monday, June 19, 2017

Boy Quotes 2016 Edition

I know it's halfway through the year 2017, and we are already working on the new edition, but I finally compiled the 2016 edition from all the e-mails I sent to myself so I wouldn't forget these priceless treasures. Here you go, Happy Birthday Aunt Katie! Enjoy!!! (pictures are in random order, as are the quotes)

Isaac: NO mom, You do it! I can't do it!
Mom: You can do it! You are a strong and capable boy.
Isaac: Don't SAY dat!! Those are mean words!!


Isaac: (excitedly watching a receipt come out of the cash register) Is this a message for ME???!!!!

Isaac: Mom, show me some bacon and I will do this. (hands me the peanut butter jar)
Mom: You want me to make you a peanut butter sandwich?
Isaac: Yeah. And bacon.
Mom: You want a peanut butter and bacon sandwich?
Isaac: Here. Put some honey on it. And puts some bacon on the honey. That's what I want.
Mom: (shaking head) You'd better eat this whole thing.



Malachi: Look, mom! I'm stretching and handing you the tomatoes at the same time. (Demonstration)
Elias: That's called EXERCISE, Malachi.

Malachi: And as it heats up, it becomes magma. and then when it reaches the air, it becomes lava.
Dad: And as the lava heats it is like liquid.
Malachi: that's because it is liquid.





Malachi: Mom if you like music so much then maybe you should turn on the radio so you don't use up all your voice.

Mom: I'm hungry are you still hungry?
Isaac: Yes I'm so hungry. What to eat when we get home I say we kill a deer.



Me: Don't you dare feed the dogs goldfish [crackers], that's a waste.
Isaac: but dey like them!
Me: Yes, but then it just turns to dog poop. Feed them dog food.
(next day)
Isaac: Mom, what does "wasting" mean?
Me: It means you don't use something as well as you could have, so it goes to waste
Isaac: And then it turns to poop?
Me: (befuddled, suddenly remembering yesterday's conversation)
Well, if gets eaten it turns to poop.. . . . . . so we don't feed the dogs goldfish.
They don't like them enough.
Isaac: Then why do they eat them?
Me: . . . . . . . . . . .they eat anything. The goldfish are for you!




Elias: Mom, whatever you made for dinner, I'm NOT eating it.





Mom:(helping Isaac pray) and please bless Grandpa and Grandma on their mission.
Isaac: bwess Gwamma and Gwampa on dere mission. . .
Mom: to be safe and have the spirit to guide them.
Isaac: MOM! I can't say dat! Dat is Spanish!

Mom: I think Abrahm wants you to hold him, Samuel.
Samuel: No, he doesn't. He wants someone soft and squishy to hold him.




Elias: Who in our family has hair that is brown and white ? Because I keep finding it in all my food!



Elias:I know what it means if Grandma isn't at church. It means she is home sick.
Mom: Not today. Grandma and Grandpa went to the Chinese Branch.
Malachi: Grandma fought in a battle?
Mom: What?
Malachi: You said a branch wasn't big enough to be a war!
[LDS humor alert--a ward is a large congregation, a branch is the name for a smaller congregation]


Malachi: (to pregnant lady at church) My mom has a problem with boys. She won't stop having them.




No comments:

Post a Comment