These are all seriously legitimate comments made to yours truly in the past 8 months:
5. Is this your first?
4. Sister Beutler, don't take this wrong, but you're just starting to look cute!
3. You'll just have to keep trying for a girl!
2. Well, I guess you could be a little bit bigger!
1. Mom, when you wear that shirt with that skirt, it looks like a cow is swimming in the ocean.
Yep. I'm still here. And I do look a little like a cow swimming in the ocean.
A cow swimming in the ocean...that is awesome.
ReplyDeletexoxoxo! I am sure you look DARLING.
Lol. Come on, no pictures so that we can admire your cow-ness? I love those comments.
ReplyDeleteQ: What did the monkey say when his tail got caught by the lawn mower?
ReplyDeleteA: Won't be long now!
Hang in there Aneesa.
I snorted when I got to #1. I'm not really sure what to say when people ask if this is my first. Is that a compliment?
ReplyDeleteYou know that since we keep having babies at the same time, at least one of mine will need to marry one of yours... :-)
It's so hard for me to even choose a favorite. I love that your son even came up with that simile - pretty awesome. It was great to see you last week (or two weeks ago, all the days are running together). I'm so, so, so, very excited to see the new little guy, and to hear the birth story. And to hear what you name him, though I know it will be Jonas. Or maybe Carlos.
ReplyDeleteHey, I woke up this morning and thought "Aneesa's baby is due today!" Then, I was going to text a "Happy Due Date Day" but I realized it was about 7:30 here and that would make it 6:30 a.m. there. I decided that wouldn't be a very nice way to send that celebratory remark... Anyway, I hope baby makes his debut soon, for your sake! You may take comfort in the fact that I have about 7 weeks still to go!
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Esther