Monday, December 26, 2011

Boy Quotes--Merry Christmas!

Thought we'd wrap up the year by sharing the latest collection of funny lines overheard at our house:

Dad: I had bright yellow poo yesterday.
G: Ooooo! That's something nice to hear about!

S: Where's the syrup?
G: We're not supposed to eat syrup with this.  This is a nutritionist meal.

G: Mom, did you know that your skin is just like rubber?
Mom: Is it? Why do you say that?
G:Well you know that skin that got scraped yesterday when Samuel slammed my finger in the door? Well I bit it off today and when I chewed it, it tasted exactly like rubber!

Mom: What is that?
S: Skippersl.
Mom: Why are they in the house?
S:  Because they're my pet.  Do you know where some dead flies are?

G: Mom, when are you going to have a little baby girl? We want a sister.
S: Yeah! Then we could boss her around! (pause) She could be our humble servant!!

G: Mom,  I think I have a bad luck charm. Because today, when I was watering the garden, I stood up and hit my head on the faucet.  And yesterday, I hit my foot on the wall when I was walking.  And then, just now,  I hit my head again on the faucet in the bathroom.

M: But I don't want to be modest.  I want to be Malachi!

M:I tan't get you some toilet paper first.  I have to get my head on.

M: Mom, I want you to leave me alone! Go AWAY! And HOLD ME!

Mom:Time for Daddy to get out of bed!
M:Here! You can use my poople catapult!

S: Is this milk creamed yet? I need you to cream the milk.

S:This is the biggest tootsie I've ever had!
(admiring his halloween candy tootsie rolls which he combined into a giant tootsie roll ball)

S: Mom, how do you spell "Oh"
Mom: Like Oh as in "Oh boy!"?
S: No, like in Family O Mevening.

Aaron: I smell like the elk when I fart!

M: ELI! Stop looking at me! Mom, Eli won't stop looking at me!  ELI STOP looking out my window! Mom, ELI WON'T STOP LOOKING OUT MY WINDOW!!

S: I don't know why I'm so popular. I just am!

J: Mom, are you sure this is turkey? Because I think it's a rock.

J: Grandpa sure has a lot of stuff in his shed.  Maybe I should get a shed!

G: Sam, you have to take it.  It's your ticket for jaywalking.
S: That's because you stole my CAR!

4 comments:

  1. That was funny!Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny as always. Also, I don't think those boys should get a sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kid quotes are the whole reason I don't pitch the internet. I love them.

    ReplyDelete