Gideon: (playing operator) 9-1-1, What's your emergency?
Samuel: jibberish about a motorcycle wreck
Gideon: 9-1-1, what's your emergency?
Joseph: Let's play a different game now, okay?
Gideon: Okay.
(long pause)
Gideon: 8-5-5, what's your emergency?
Malachi: And this one is sad.
Mom: Why are you sad?
Malachi: Because there is no milk for me.
Samuel: Well, how come mom couldn't do it then, if it's so easy? Huh?
Mom: Because mom is incompetent and can't do anything.
Joseph: No, mom, you can do some things!
Dad: Malachi, can you get me my shoes? They're in the closet.
Malachi: (goes to closet and THROWS the shoes --hard) I love throwing shoes!
Samuel: Can I have a plum?
Mom: No--no more fruit until you eat some dinner.
Samuel: Okay. I'll make dinner! I'll make some plum pudding, fruit salad, and apple pie. How about that?
Gideon: Mom, the more I hear about missions, the more fun it sounds.
Samuel: Yeah! Like polishing shoes!!!
Joseph: I wasn't cutting cardboard. I was using it to get the rest of the grass that the lawnmower wouldn't get.
Samuel: Yeah, I know it's on the jeans (genes) because Blaze's grandpa was colorblind, and he wore the jeans, and now Blaze wears the same jeans and that's why he's colorblind too.
Dad: Do you want to go back to bed? That will make you feel better.
Malachi: I don't want to feel better. I want you to hold me.
"Because there is no milk for me." This might be one of my new favorite quotes. These cracked me up and I'm sure they are only the tip of the iceberg.
ReplyDelete