

My super photographer cousin Rebecca took some pictures over the weekend. I don't have photography skills worth discussing--so I was so excited she was interested in snapping away. So Laura, these are for you (and a few other people). We'll probably have more after we bless Elias next weekend.
What a handsome little man! I am holding up great. It is two weeks til my due date, but I am not in a rush, I have a lot I want to do between now and then, so we are good. Hope it goes as smooth for me as it did for you!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love the pictures! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThose are great shots! Especially the one with Elias's beautiful madre.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Aneesa! He is beautiful, and while we're on the subject, you look fantastic. Also, you'll be proud that I'm typing with one hand because I'm breastfeeding. :-)
ReplyDeleteAneesa, you look so beautiful! GREAT WORK!!
ReplyDelete