Friday, April 24, 2009

LegoLand

Did you know that there WAS such a place? I hadn't even heard of it until a friend (thanks, Suzie) asked me if we were going while we were in California, so I looked it up. Lo and behold, there are Legolands all over the WORLD!! Who knew? Apparently Suzie did. Anyway, a few weeks after discovering that Legoland even EXISTED, I was checking out slickdeals, and came across a real snazzy deal, one too good to miss. Then I asked the boys if they would rather go to SeaWorld (incidentally, $300/family), or Legoland ($85 with the slickdeal). Without even telling them the prices, of course they all voted for Legoland. What do you expect from a boy? Who in their right mind would pass up any or all of the following proof of the gloriousness of Legoland? BEHOLD:


Of course, while we were in California we visited Washington D.C.
Doesn't everyone?

Gideon practicing his driving skills for the day only 10 years away . . . . . . . . .

Aren't the pirates great? And here is Malachi--almost life sized. He was 2 inches too short for the kiddy rides. That was some major sadness. Only take kids 32 inches or above to Legoland when you go. He still had a good time, but he really wanted to ride the cars. Overall, a roaring success. Legoland puts Lagoon to shame.

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! Thanks for the tickets. Can't wait to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun place! I did know that it existed but didn't know it was so cool! Glad you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete