Friday, December 19, 2008

Quotable Quotes for the Month

Our friends send their quotes every month--well, here are some I've saved up for a little while. Hope you enjoy them!

Joseph: No, I'm the emperor.
Gabe(cousin): No, I'm the emperor.
Joseph: I'll be the emperor because you are already the second counselor.

Gideon: Quick, Samuel, get out! That's quickdirt!

Samuel: Well, the problem is. . . . . . .

Gideon: Where's my gun? Samuel, will you help me find it?
Samuel: No.
Gideon: Well, you have to help me, or you're following Satan!
Samuel: No you're following Satan 'cuz you said I have to!!!

Joseph: (sniffle) I try to think about other things, but it just stays in my head. And when I lose something that's special, I can't stop thinking about it. And everything is special to me, except little pieces of dirt.

Samuel: All my friends are elves.

5 comments:

  1. Those are hilarious! I hope you wrote them somewhere the boys can look back on them years from now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I love the crazy things kids say

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe you have four boys, so fun. Grant wanted to name Caleb Malachi, so he is a smidge jealous. I am excited to read your blog! Reminds that I miss hanging out with you guys...move back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aneesa, you are so awesome! Thanks for the laugh of the week.

    ReplyDelete