Happy Birthday! Five years is not too long to enjoy your fun spunky spirit,
your adorable big brown eyes. . . . . . .
your insatiable sweet tooth. . . . . . .Me: Who's There?
Sam: Head.
Me: Head who?
Sam: Head door in the tash tan!!! (trash can) Is that a good one? ha ha!
We sure love our Sammy. Who doesn't? Happy Birthday, Boy!!!
Happy Birthday, Sammy. Wish we could be there. What a sweet post, Aneesa. Who's that talented builder of all of those cakes?
ReplyDeleteYou have such beautiful boys. I had forgotten what Sammy looked like when he was little. Tell him Happy Birthday from me.
ReplyDeleteLOVE that turkey cake and the dump truck cake. How did you make the dump truck creation?
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Sam!!!!
Thanks you all! The dump truck cake was SOOOO easy! You need a clean dump truck, a pan or two of brownies, and some chocolate ice cream. I got the idea from Family Fun. I think that was still his favorite cake of all so far. We have lots of fun with cakes, I need to put some of Joseph and Gideon's on--we've done a firetruck, a pirate ship--a number eight. . . . I'm not sure I can remember them all.
ReplyDelete