A record of the Beutlers, being dutifully recorded by one of their most beautiful
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Yellowstone Field Trip
For our September "Field Trip" we went to see some geysers--and a few other things at Yellowstone National Park. We had a fabulous time--even though we didn't see any bears. Aneesa and the boys, headed toward Old Faithful
Joseph has spotted a bison!!
Malachi and Aaron enjoy living on the dangerous side
Our attempt at a Family Photo with Joseph shooting the picture.
Samuel decided to reproduce some of the Yellowstone wildlife in his own bread dough creations!! This is an elk and a squirrel.
Looks like you guys had fun! Sorry I never called you back about the PB bars. I totally spaced it until I was checking your blog just now and remembered. I will get it to you.....
Looks like you had a great trip. I love the pictures. Olivia loves seeing her cousins on the blog. we all love you!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun--Oh, I miss that area!!
ReplyDeleteCute Pics! I love the wildlife recreations!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had fun! Sorry I never called you back about the PB bars. I totally spaced it until I was checking your blog just now and remembered. I will get it to you.....
ReplyDelete