We went to New Mexico a couple of weeks ago--Aaron was working and I thought it would be fun to visit friends. Well, I quickly discovered that vacation as a single parent is NOT a vacation. We did have some fun though! While we were there, I got my official children's photograper (whom we have yet to replace after we moved 2 years ago) to snap some photos at the park. Thanks Jen! I do know that the number of photos per child is slightly out of balance, but you have to know that the only way to get a genuine looking smile out of our sweet Gideon was to have him belch. He thinks that is pretty funny--if only the pictures had sound effects--the above was right after his proudest belch of all.
I'm glad you are blogging again. Your boys are so handsome, and such boys!! The burp thing is great. We need to get together, but with all the busy, busy between you and me I don't know when it would happen. Do you have a slow day of the week?
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't mind I got your blog spot from the Lybrooks. It was great visiting you when you were here. Jen was telling me about the burps into laughter tactic!Thats so FUNNY!!!
ReplyDelete